Card Services

All students and university employees must obtain an official identification card from Parking and Card Services.

TU One Cards must be carried at all times when on campus and presented to University officials upon request.

TU One Cards are required for admission to the University libraries, computer labs, fitness center and residence halls, for access to many campus activities, and for check cashing identification at the business office.

TU One Cards can also be used as a cash card on campus for purchase of food and other items, and some off-campus locations

Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards

Please report lost or stolen cards to Parking and Card Services located in Fisher Hall. A $15 fee is charged to replace a TU One Card.

Card Status

TU One Cards are not transferable and are void upon interruption or termination of enrollment/employment with the university.

Caring for your ID Card

Your ID card uses three types of technology. The ID has a barcode on the back for use in the library, a magnetic swipe on the back for your meal plan and Hurricane Gold accounts, and a proximity antenna inside for door access.