I decided to attend TU for a variety of reasons, but what made TU so attractive to me was the energy and environmental law opportunities as well as the school’s constant jump in rankings year to year.
2. What made you interested in pursuing law?
I took a few undergraduate law classes and those really sparked my interest. I was able to succeed in them, and actually enjoyed doing the work. I felt if I could enjoy it at this level, then law school seems like a viable option.
3. Where did you do your undergraduate studies and what did you study?
I graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas with a degree in Economics.
4. What are you looking forward to/excited about this semester?
I look forward to opening my mind up to the theories and ideas that I have never considered. I may be crazy but I am excited about the challenges law school will bring. I may also try to meet a person or two…
5. What class sounds most interesting to you this semester and why?
Legal Writing seems to be the biggest interest of mine. I enjoy writing and learning a new style, specifically one I will use the rest of my life, is something I am excited to learn and put to use.
6. What is one fun fact about yourself?
After sitting here for far too long trying to answer this question, I have now discovered that I am quite a boring person. However, I am fluent in pig-Latin. Test me sometime.