1. Why did you decide to attend TU Law?
I decided to attend TU Law because of its reputation for providing a highly rigorous academic experience and preparing students for being practice-ready upon graduation.
2. What made you interested in pursuing law?
I decided to pursue law school because I have always enjoyed reading, writing and researching. I desire to further my education in an area where I can utilize my strengths and develop as a professional.
3. Where did you do your undergraduate studies and what did you study?
I attended the University of Central Oklahoma and studied English Education.
4. What are you looking forward to/excited about this semester?
I am excited to begin Legal Writing I, as it is extremely helpful in building the foundation for many basic legal principles in reading, writing and researching.
5. What class sounds most interesting to you this semester and why?
Criminal law is an extremely interesting class that is very exciting and thought-provoking.
6. What is one fun fact about yourself?
I enjoy playing piano.