Tyrrell Hall is home to TU’s teaching laboratory where six state-of-the-art multimedia classrooms offer faculty an opportunity to experiment with technology and enhance classroom interactions on campus and remotely.
Two classrooms accommodate small seminars of 10 to 15 students, two are suited for classes of 18 to 20 students, one holds 30 students and the Ellen G. Adelson Auditorium seats 108.
All Tyrrell Hall rooms offer the following features:
- two-way video conferencing
- formal lecture capture
- a way to informally preserve class discussions
- presentations and other activities
- clicker response systems
- SMART boards and SMART podiums
- three-dimensional document cameras
- Blue-Ray/DVD players
- other audio and video support
Tyrrell Hall is intended to serve as a teaching laboratory, and priority is given to academic reservations. Classrooms are also available for special events. Learn more about Tyrrell Hall scheduling.