Please help us serve you better by taking this survey: Campus Recreation Survey
Fitness Center Reopening Guidelines
Hours of operation
Visit the TU IMLeagues Fitness Center Reservation page for available session times.
Monday, Nov. 23-Wednesday, Nov. 25 sessions start at: 12 pm, 2 pm, & 4 pm
Thursday, Nov. 26 – Beginning of spring semester: CLOSED
(All sessions are for 90 minutes each)
Reservations must be made thru IMLeagues.
- First, register at www.IMLeagues.com with your “utulsa.edu” email.
- Acknowledge the IMLeagues registration email.
- Next, click on the “Fitness Center Reservation” button.
- Pick your time and register. Registrations open 24 hours before time slot.
- Maximum capacity 50 people per session.
- Reservations are required to use the Collins Fitness Center.
- No drop-ins or unscheduled use is allowed.
- You may only participate within your reserved time slot.
- Limit your reservations to one per day to serve the maximum number of people each day, please be respectful of this limit.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before your reservation slot.
- You will be required to leave at the end of your reserved time.
- You must be registered with IMLeagues using your TU email to make reservations.
Guidelines for Patrons
We ask that all patrons take personal responsibility for their own safety and the safety of the entire TU community.
- A mask covering the nose and mouth is always required while inside the Collins Fitness Center.
- You must have your TU ID for contactless entry.
- You MUST have a reservation. No drop-in access.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 6’ apart, we encourage 10’ or more when exercising.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently, avoid touching face, cover mouth when coughing/sneezing (use elbow, not hand).
- All patrons will complete a temperature check upon entry to the facility.
- Clean all equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle (filled), towel, and personal equipment.
Memberships and Access
Facility access is free to students.
Starting Monday, October 5, 2020 the facility will open to Full-time Employees who have approved memberships. CLICK HERE to fill out and submit a membership form for approval.
Spouses, guests, and all other memberships are currently suspended. As student use of the facility is analyzed, we will adjust access. As always, our students are our primary concern.
Closures and Reduced Services
The below facilities/services are unavailable until further notice:
- Lockers rooms and showers closed (Bathroom areas ARE open).
- Towel service suspended.
- Equipment check-out suspended.
- Basketball courts are closed.
- Second floor is closed.
- No guest passes.
- No faculty, staff or memberships.
Increased cleaning and safety Protocols
To make the facilities as safe as possible, Campus Recreation will:
- Clean all high traffic touch area frequently.
- Clean exercise equipment after each registration session.
- Deep clean the facility using electrostatic spray guns nightly.
- Provide access to cleaning materials for individual equipment cleaning.
- Provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Require all staff to wear face masks and gloves.
- Monitor staff health.
- Limit the number of people allowed in designated areas.
- Promote social distancing of at least 6’.
Patrons are expected to:
- Clean equipment before and after every use.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Maintain at least a 6’ social distance.