By 2022 The University of Tulsa will create a premier living laboratory where students and
faculty together address local and global challenges to advance knowledge and cultivate a just, humane, and rewarding future for all people. Our Vision Will be Realized By:
- Educational programs that are rooted in the foundation of the liberal arts and provide the cognitive, technical, social and analytical skills for future jobs that advance our world.
- All members of the university holding closely the importance of curiosity, critical thinking, effective communication, lifelong learning and the application of knowledge to real-world settings.
- An awareness of the university community as a global leader in the creation and translation of new knowledge that promotes design thinking, innovation, justice and equity.
- A diverse university community that facilitates the success of all of its members.
- Ensuring the success of students from diverse backgrounds, including underrepresented populations and first-generation college students.
- The University of Tulsa serving as an economic anchor that recruits and develops creative talent for the Tulsa region.
- A focus on affordability for our students and competitive financial support of our faculty and staff.
- A learning community where fiduciary responsibility and stewardship are embraced by all members.