Welcome to the Parent Connection, where you’ll find information on current events and happenings at University School.
Financial Aid Applications
Parents may now apply for needs-based financial aid. The deadline to complete the online portion of the application is January 31, 2018. Visit the School and Student Services by NAIS website to begin your application. University School’s school code, which you will need to apply, is 174920.
Needs-Based Financial Aid Applications
University School partners with School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS in our financial aid process. To apply for needs-based financial aid for the 2018-2019 school year, you must complete the Parents’ Financial Statement online at School and Student Services Website and submit tax documents for 2017 to SSS. More details are available on the Applying for Financial Aid Instructions. University School’s SSS code is 174920.
- 2017-2018 School Calendar
- 2017-2018 School Supply List: Lower School (EC, EP, P1, P2, P3)
- 2017-2018 School Supply List: Upper School (INT-1, INT-2, OI-5, OI-6)
- 2017-2018 School Supply List: 7th & 8th Grades (OI-7, OI-8)
- Teacher and Staff Email List
- Publications – School Handbook, Curriculum Guide, Director’s Report, and more.
- Extended Day Information – Policies, procedures, and forms.
- Lands End USchool Spirit Wear