Congratulations on your admission to The University of Tulsa!
To continue on your journey to becoming a full-fledged member of the Golden Hurricane family, follow these steps to activate your TU account and log into the New Student Portal!
1. Visit account.utulsa.edu. Click on “Find My TU Net ID” and enter your TU Student ID number located at the bottom of your admission letter or within the email that was sent to after receiving your admission letter. You will be issued a TU Net ID. Write it down and keep it in a safe place for future use.
2. Return to account.utulsa.edu and click “Change Password” to set up your own personalized password. Again, you will need your TU Student ID number located at the bottom of your admission letter. You will be asked to follow some simple steps to verify your identity and to protect your account in the future.
3. Log into the New Student Portal using your TU Net ID and newly created password.
The New Student Portal provides all the information you need before arriving on campus in August.
Visit here to:
• submit your intent to enroll form and pay your deposit
• create New Student Checklist
• view your financial aid award
• sign up for orientation and housing
If you need assistance logging in, please contact the TU IT Help Desk at 918-631-3500.