FAQ: Transfer Credit - The University of Tulsa

FAQ: Transfer Credit

Transfer Credit

View our course equivalency database to find your college transfer credits and the TU class equivalency. If a course is not listed, reach out to the Office of the Registrar at TU for a transfer credit evaluation at transfer-evals@utulsa.edu.

To graduate with a TU bachelor’s degree, you must earn your last 45 degree requirement hours at TU.

We recommend that a student applies for financial aid as soon as they are able. The FAFSA opens in October for the upcoming calendar year.

Credits are evaluated on a class basis. One scholarship does require an associate’s degree – the TCC Honors Scholarship. Check out our list of scholarships on the website.

TU will evaluate your previously completed courses individually without making a special distinction if you completed an AAS, AA or AS.

Yes! Be sure to check with your current institution on their requirements.

Courses that transfer to TU will appear on your TU transcript, but grades will not appear, nor will they figure into your TU GPA.

These courses do not transfer to TU.