Registration and Billing
Selecting your courses is vital to your enrollment for the upcoming semester. After you have enrolled, on or after the dates listed below, you’ll receive an email asking you to login to your TU Portal to review your bill. This bill will include charges for tuition, fees and housing.
- Fall billing will begin on July 1
- Spring billing will begin on December 1
- Summer billing will begin on May 1
Tuition and fees must be paid in full at the beginning of the semester or a payment plan must be selected, with a 20% down payment.
Non-payment, per the terms above, or a failed payment plan will result in cancellation of enrollment.
- A failed payment plan is considered to be two missed payments and/or two payments that have been returned unpaid.
- Click here to learn more about our Tuition Payment Policy.
If someone other than you, like a parent, guardian, grandparent, or spouse, is helping pay your tuition and fees, you can add them as an authorized user so they can access your account.