Beginning the moment you’re admitted to TU, Career Services offers a lifetime of help.
A powerful resource in your corner is the Golden OpporTUnities Website. Use it for quick access to job listings posted for TU students and alumni, to RSVP for job fairs, workshops and employer information sessions, or to sign up for on-campus interviews.
Services We Offer for a Lifetime
- Career Planning – identify career options and develop a plan for exploring them
- Resumes – prepare a professional resume, highlighting your most valuable attributes for the position
- Pre-interview Preparation – build your interview skills and feel more confident in your personal presentation by participating in mock interviews
- Job Fairs – participate in a variety of career fairs, where employer representatives come to campus to provide information and answer questions about their industries, organizations and employment opportunities
- Job Postings/Internships – access current job postings 24-7 through our Golden OpporTUnities Website
- Job Search Strategies – develop and implement an individual job-search strategy that is right for you with the help of our staff and online resources
- Evaluating Job Offers – weigh the pros and cons of job offers by reviewing pay rates against national area averages and considering other factors
- Presentations – request programs to be presented by our staff on a variety of job-search topics
TU Graduates, please take the POST-GRADUATE OUTCOMES SURVEY.
To complete the Post-Graduate Outcomes Survey, please log into Golden OpporTUnities. Underneath the ‘Profile’ tab, choose Post-Grad Outcomes, then ‘Add New’.