CaneTransit is a weekly shuttle program chartered by Housing and Dining Services to provide TU students FREE transportation from campus to several shopping centers in the Midtown Tulsa Area. CaneTransit runs on most Saturdays except when there is a home football game (then it runs on Sunday). Look at the schedule and watch your Campus Housing e-Announcements for the “BONUS” days and other opportunities to EXPLORE TULSA. Save gas, use CaneTransit!
Approximate start and end times. Please arrive at the shuttle stop early and be ready to board the shuttle. Shuttles will attempt to make one round trip per hour.
CaneTransit Dates & Times
CaneTransit operates on a regular schedule year round.
Every Saturday from 1:00-7:00pm *
*On Saturday home football game days, the shuttle will run on Sunday from 1:00-7:00pm
Special Bonus Days
- Fall Opening (Weekend before classes begin on Monday) – Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 1:00- 7:00pm
- Labor Day Monday from 1:00-7:00pm
- Tulsa State Fair Days (Sept/Oct) – Hours are extended from 1:00-10:00pm on State Fair Days, with an added stop at the State Fair Gate
- First Saturday in December – Extended Holiday Shopping to Woodland Hills Mall from 12:00-10:00pm – (2-hour round trips – Same stops on campus at 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day – Monday from 1:00-7:00pm
On-Campus Shuttle Stops
Will pick up in the following order. Last on-campus pick-ups are 2 hours prior end of shuttle times.
1st – Shuttle picks up in front of Fisher South at 1:00 p.m. (approx. on the hour)
2nd – Shuttle picks up at Norman Village Clubhouse 1:05 p.m. (approx. on the :05 hour)
3rd – Shuttle picks up at Mailboxes in Brown Village at 1:10 p.m. (approx. on the :10 hour)
Regular Service Stops
Off-Campus Shuttle Route Will Travel Through Parking Areas
1st – Target/Reasor’s (grocery store)/Lower Level Sears Entrances on Yale between 15th and 21st St. (approx. on the :20 hour)
** On STATE FAIR DAYS (fall), the drop off at the State Fair Gate on Louisville Avenue will be added.
2nd – Promenade Shopping Mall (Stopping at the Movie Theater/El Chico Entrance) (approx. on the :30 hour)
3rd – SouthRoads Shopping Center (Entrances of Barnes & Noble, Michael’s, Reasor’s (grocery store), and AMC 20 Theaters) (approx. on the :35 hour)
4th – Back to Target/Reasor’s (grocery store)/Lower Level Sears Entrances on Yale between 15th and 21st St on the way back to campus. (approx. on the :45 hour)
Tracking the CaneTransit Shuttle
You are able to track the CaneTransit Shuttle on your iPhone or Android device. To download the app, go to the app store and search for DoubleMap. Once you download the DoubleMap app, choose the “The University of Tulsa” and select the CaneTransit Route. It will show you real time information on the shuttle’s location.
Please Note The Following
- ALL students MUST have their TU ID to ride the shuttle.
- All riders are expected to catch the last shuttle. It is not the shuttle driver’s responsibility to wait or find the riders.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the shuttle.
- It is recommended to catch the shuttle where you were dropped off.
- If you miss the last shuttle, you are responsible for getting back to campus.
- Shuttle driver may make additional stops, but may not deviate from the shuttle route.