With its contemporary open architecture, Fisher South provides a modern, but home-like environment. In addition to the many amenities it shares with other TU residence halls, it features a three-story skylight atrium and open lounge areas. A central staircase opens into all lounge areas, encouraging a community feel. Fisher South features a carpeted study lounge, a lounge with a fireplace, and a mini-kitchen equipped for recreational cooking. The first-floor lounge, with its large-screen TV, is a popular spot for weekly movie nights and sporting events. Fisher South is home to FYRE, the First Year Residential Experience, and open to freshmen only.
- Rooms are doubles with carpet and moveable furniture.
- Free laundry facilities featuring Laundry Alert; See your Residence Director for full details.
- Kitchen with full-size stove, ice machine, microwave and sink
- Study lounge located on the third floor
- First Year Residential Experience Program
- Boxer Bash — An all-hall dance party held in the lobby
- The Haunted Hall — A yearly Halloween event
- All rooms are carpeted.
- Rooms include cable TV and wired and wireless Internet connection.
- Single, bunkable beds (80″ long) with mattress cover
- Moveable desk, chair and shelving unit
- Built-in Closets
- Moveable dresser drawers
- Large windows with blinds
Fisher South, Rm #
2831 East 8th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104