Services We Offer
- Initial referral to other campus support services
- Identification and monitoring of students at risk through programs such as Retention Alert
- Academic Counseling on an individual basis
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Academic skills workshops such as test preparation, study strategies, note-taking, effective interaction with faculty and many other programs
All services offered through the Center for Student Academic Support are available at no cost with the exception of tutoring services.
Hours of Operation
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
Appointments can be made during office hours either in person or by calling 918-631-2315 or emailing CSAS@utulsa.edu.