The University of Tulsa has a student organization just for commuter/off campus students! Join the Commuter Advocacy and Resource Society (CARS) and get involved, network, and access resources and services specifically tailored for your needs.
The purpose of CARS is:
(1) To promote off-campus student involvement at The University of Tulsa.
(2) To raise awareness of matters and concerns of off-campus student commuters.
(3) To provide members opportunities to meet other student commuters through luncheons, meetings, and other activities.
(4) To build strong social, educational and academic values and promote high academic and professional achievements among its members.
(5) To provide service to the community and be involved in other charitable activities.
For more information, please check out the Facebook Group (UTulsa Commuter Advocacy and Resource Society) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Advisor) or email@example.com (President) to be added to the contact list.
Meetings are held monthly, contact the group for meeting times/locations.