Campus Recreation offers personal training, fitness assessments, and weight room orientations to the entire TU community.
Personal training: A certified personal trainer will work with you one-on-one to help define and achieve your fitness goals.
Fitness assessments: A fitness specialist will conduct any of the available assessments you would like, including:
- Body fat %
- Blood pressure
- Circumferences (waist to hip ratio)
- Target heart rate
- Strength, endurance, & flexibility tests
Weight room orientation: Meet with a fitness specialist to curate an appropriate exercise plan for you based on your experience and goals, and then walk you through the exercises so you can confidently repeat the workout on your own.
To schedule a free consultation with a personal trainer, fitness assessment, or weight room orientation, please complete the Fitness Services Form. A trainer will contact you to set up your session at a convenient time for you.
- You have no obligation to purchase sessions prior to your consultation.
- You are not required to complete a physical exam prior to meet with a trainer.
- Scheduling appointments is done independently with your trainer.
|Personal Training – Individual Sessions
|Personal Training – Small Group Sessions
|5 Sessions (2-4 clients)
||$240 per client
|Weight Room Orientation
Become a personal trainer
- If you are interested in becoming a personal trainer, please complete this form or contact Andrew Jones.
- For more information on the American Council on Exercise (ACE), visit acefitness.org.
- If you are already certified, please contact Andrew Jones, if you are interested in applying to be a trainer.