The Collins Fitness Center is one of the biggest employers of student workers on campus. We offer a unique setting with a generous pay scale and hours to fit your schedule. There is plenty of opportunity to move up in responsibility and pay if you are interested.
Currently all our positions have been filled.
If you are interested in being put on our waiting list please email us at Campus-Recreation@utulsa.edu. Thank you for your interest.
- Monitor the access into the Collins Fitness Center and provide quality first contact customer service
- Verify proper entrance into the Collins Fitness Center. This includes verifying that the patron has the proper identification (patrons’ picture on the computer)
- Assist Building Supervisor with opening and closing procedures
- Be knowledgeable of all policies and procedures to be able to answer the patron’s questions
- Enforce all fitness center and Campus Recreation policies and procedures
- Ensure a safe and enjoyable environment in the fitness center
- Assist with participant registration for IM Leagues and F-45
- Help maintain the cleanliness of Campus Recreation facilities
- Clean assigned fitness equipment and other facility equipment as needed
- Report any risk management issues to the Building Supervisor
- Maintain current First Aid, CPR & AED certification throughout employment
- Aid in enacting emergency action plans
- Attend monthly Campus Recreation Facility Staff meetings
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Up to 20 hours per week employment tailored to your schedule