Throughout the year, the Center for Career Development and Professional Engagement offers a variety of events such as:
- Workshops tailored towards developing professional resumes, interview preparation, job & internship advice and other pertinent programs.
- Information Sessions where employers are making presentations to students regarding their recruitment and hiring needs.
- Employer Spotlights are where featured employers visit the campus and informally talk with students about their companies and programs.
Center for Career Development and Professional Engagement Events
- Prepare for the Fair Week – Sept. 3-9 – Check Handshake for specific employer-conducted workshop and presentation times in Hardesty Hall, 2nd Floor
- Engineering & Technology Career Fair – Sept. 11th – noon-4pm @ The Reynolds Center
- Business, Government and Non-Profit Career Fair – Sept. 19th – noon-4pm @ The Reynolds Center
- Nursing Career Fair – Nov. 4th – TBA – Oxley Health Sciences Building (12th & Boulder)