As we continue to navigate the path from the emergency stage of the coronavirus pandemic to resiliently taking next steps, the health and safety of the TU community remain at the forefront of decision making.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Wear a mask or face covering indoors or when outdoors and unable to observe physical distancing.
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, and avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Take your temperature every morning.
If you have a fever or feel unwell, do not leave home.
Instead, call TU’s COVID-19 hotline at 918-631-2900 for a medical assessment.
Want a Vaccine
You will then be able to select an available appointment window.
- Do not attend parties or social gatherings on or off campus where TU Guidelines are not being followed.
- Behave responsibly and encourage others to do the same. Hold each other accountable.
To report concerns or if you believe the actions of others are endangering our ability to safely remain together on campus, complete a CaneCares report to notify the university so we may respond and take action.