The University of Tulsa has partnered with Certigen Labs to conduct continuous testing for students and employees Monday-Friday from 8:30-4:30 located east of the Alexander Health Center in the McFarlin Parking Lot. There are walk-up and drive-thru testing options for your convenience. You must bring a state – or federal government-issued ID (driver’s license / passport) and your insurance card with you to your testing appointment. Results will be reported to you within 48 hours.
Please click to review how to self-administer an anterior nasal swab for your COVID-19 test.
Who should register for a COVID-19 test?
- Students selected to participate in TU’s Continuous Testing Program unless otherwise exempt* from participation;
- Students and employees who have symptoms of COVID-19;
- Students and employees who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with COVID-19.
- Students and employees who plan to or have returned from travel outside of the Tulsa-area;
- Students and employees who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they could not socially distance as needed, such as attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings;
- Students and employees who have been asked to or referred for testing by their healthcare provider, the Alexander Health Center, or a local / state health department.
*Students are exempt from TU’s Continuous Testing Program if (a) they have had COVID-19 within the past ninety (90) days and are not currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19; or (b) are fully remote and will not be on campus at all during the spring semester.