Jenny Kuwitzky, Ph.D., is a clinical assistant professor in the School of Nursing, and also serves as coordinator of the Lawson Family Nursing Skills and Simulation Lab. She is an advanced practice registered nurse with 30 years of experience in acute and critical care nursing. Kuwitzky is certified in adult critical care nursing and has earned a Certificate in Simulation from Drexel University.
- DNP, University of South Alabama
- DNP Project: “Implementation of a Quality Improvement Project on Sleep Quality and Deliriumn in an Intensive Care Unit”
- M.S., Nursing, University of Oklahoma
Research interests and areas of expertise
- Adult pulmonary/critical care nursing
- Simulation for nursing and healthcare education
- Medical ethics