2014 Recipient List
- Christopher Anderson, Languages; Joseph Rivers, Music; Michael Wright, Film Studies: “Vicente Blasco Ibáñez, the First World War, and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse Phenomenon, Comparative Literature Symposium,” Spain.
- Daniel Crunkleton, Chemical Engineering, and Dale Teeters, Chemistry: “A Strategic Partnership between the University of Tulsa and the Università della Calabria: A Joint Proposal of the Alternative Energy and Nanotechnology Institutes,” Italy.
- Michael Mosher, Political Science: “The Intellectual Origins of European Empires: Montesquieu’s Persian Letters,” France and the Netherlands.
- Miriam Belmaker, Anthropology: “The Archaeology and Geology of the Middle Paleolithic-Upper Paleolithic Transition in Armenia – A collaboration between TU, Yerevan State University (YSU) and the National Academy of Sciences,” Armenia.
- Ronald Ripple, Energy Business/Finance: “The Role of Natural Gas in China: Domestic Production, Market Evaluation, Imports, and International Trade,” China.
- Thomas Buoye, History: “Legalizing Space in China,” China and France.
2015 Recipient List
- Christian Constanda, Mathematics, and Ovadia Shoham, Petroleum Engineering: “International Symposium: Integral Methods in Science and Engineering,” multi-national.
- Daniel Crunkleton, Chemical Engineering, and Dale Teeters, Chemistry: “Continuation – A Strategic Partnership between the University of Tulsa and the Università della Calabria: A Joint Proposal of the Alternative Energy and Nanotechnology Institutes,” Italy.
- Laura Stevens, English; Matt Drever, Religion; and Stephanie Schmidt, Spanish: “The Interdisciplinary Research Network on Christian Prayer,” UK and Germany.
- Parameswar Hari, Physics: “International Collaboration on Develop Low Cost Solar Cells Using Metal Oxides,” Mexico.
- Robert Sheaff, Biochemistry: “Targeted Therapies for Liver Cancer,” Germany.
- Adrien Bouchet, Sports Administration, and Brian Walkup, Finance: “Strategic Alliances, Culture, and Film Performance: Evidence from Top European Soccer Clubs,” Germany.