Important Facts to Know
Federal regulations require universities to make student consumer information available to prospective and current students concerning graduation rates, default rates, campus safety, average indebtedness and certain information pertaining to NCAA athletic participation. This information may be obtained from Student Financial Services. A paper copy will be provided upon request.
Financial aid records are protected in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended. If you would like the university to share your information with a family member, complete the FERPA form in your TU Portal.
The University of Tulsa is a private, independent, doctoral-degree-granting institution whose mission reflects these core values: excellence in scholarship, dedication to free inquiry, integrity of character, and commitment to humanity. The university achieves its mission by educating men and women of diverse backgrounds and cultures to:
- become literate in the sciences, humanities and arts
- think critically and write and speak clearly
- succeed in their professions and careers
- behave ethically in all aspects of their lives
- welcome the responsibility of citizenship, service and leadership in a changing world
- acquire the skills and appetite for lifelong learning
NASFAA Federal Code of Conduct
Student Financial Services at The University of Tulsa abides by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrator’s federal code of conduct. For more information, please visit www.nasfaa.org.
2021-22 Academic Year
2020-21 Academic Year
- 2020-2021 Financial Aid Guide
- 2020-2021 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- Listing of TU Funded Scholarships
- 2020-2021 Important Loan Information
- 2020-2021 Important Loan Information for PLUS/Private Loan Options for Graduate/Law Students
- 2020-2021 Important Loan Information for PLUS/Private Loan Options for Undergraduate Students
2019-2020 Academic Year
- 2019-2020 Financial Aid Guide
- 2019-2020 Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose
- 2019-2020 Important Loan Information