Self-Report Enrollment for Deferment - The University of Tulsa

Self-Report Enrollment for Deferment

If you are entering The University of Tulsa AND have student loan debt, please self-report this school change to the National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS). This will assist you in obtaining an in-school deferment status if eligible.

  1. Visit to enter your enrollment information
  2. Log in using your FSAID
  3. Choose “My Enrollment” from the dropdown arrow next to your name.
  4. Click on “Add Enrollment.”
  5. Enter “Oklahoma,” “University of Tulsa” then provide the date you will be attending TU and click “Add School.”
  6. Click “Submit Request” to send enrollment information to school.