Please help us serve you better by taking this survey: Campus Recreation Survey
Fitness Center Guidelines
Hours of operation
Fitness sessions currently start at 8:00 AM are free for all students and FT Faculty/Staff.
Register with IMLeagues then visit the TU IMLeagues Fitness Center Reservation to register for available session times.
(All sessions are for 90 minutes each)
Reservations must be made thru IMLeagues.
- First, register at www.IMLeagues.com with your “utulsa.edu” email.
- Acknowledge the IMLeagues registration email.
- Next, click on the “Fitness Center Reservation” button.
- Pick your time and register. Registrations open 24 hours before time slot.
- Maximum capacity 30 people per session.
- Reservations are required to use the Collins Fitness Center.
- No drop-ins or unscheduled use is allowed.
- You may only participate within your reserved time slot.
- Limit your reservations to one per day to serve the maximum number of people each day, please be respectful of this limit.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation slot.
Guidelines for Patrons
We ask that all patrons take personal responsibility for their own safety and the safety of the entire TU community.
- A mask covering the nose and mouth is always required while inside the Collins Fitness Center.
- All patrons will complete a temperature check upon entry to the facility.
- You need your TU ID for contactless entry.
- You MUST have a reservation. No drop-in access.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 6’ apart, we encourage 10’ or more when exercising.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently, avoid touching face, cover mouth when coughing/sneezing (use elbow, not hand).
- Clean all equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel, and personal equipment.
Memberships and Access
Facility access is free to students.
Full-time Employees who wish to use the facility need a membership. CLICK HERE to fill out and submit a membership request form for approval.
Spouses, retirees, guests, and all other memberships are currently suspended due to Covid.
Closures and Reduced Services
The below facilities/services are unavailable until further notice:
- Lockers rooms and showers closed (Bathroom areas ARE open).
- Towel service suspended.
- Equipment check-out suspended.
- Basketball courts are closed.
- Second floor is closed.
- No guest passes.
Increased cleaning and safety Protocols
To make the facilities as safe as possible, Campus Recreation will:
- Clean all high traffic touch area frequently.
- Clean exercise equipment after each registration session.
- Deep clean the facility using electrostatic spray guns nightly.
- Provide access to cleaning materials for individual equipment cleaning.
- Provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Require all staff to wear face masks.
- Monitor staff health.
- Limit the number of people allowed in designated areas.
- Promote social distancing of at least 6’.
Patrons are expected to:
- Clean equipment before and after every use.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Maintain at least a 6’ social distance.