Please help us serve you better by taking this survey: Campus Recreation Survey
Fitness Center Guidelines
Hours of operation
Opening Tuesday, Jan. 19, 2021.
Visit the TU IMLeagues Fitness Center Reservation to register for available session times.
(All sessions are for 90 minutes each)
Reservations must be made thru IMLeagues.
- First, register at www.IMLeagues.com with your “utulsa.edu” email.
- Acknowledge the IMLeagues registration email.
- Next, click on the “Fitness Center Reservation” button.
- Pick your time and register. Registrations open 24 hours before time slot.
- Maximum capacity 30 people per session.
- Reservations are required to use the Collins Fitness Center.
- No drop-ins or unscheduled use is allowed.
- You may only participate within your reserved time slot.
- Limit your reservations to one per day to serve the maximum number of people each day, please be respectful of this limit.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your reservation slot.
Guidelines for Patrons
We ask that all patrons take personal responsibility for their own safety and the safety of the entire TU community.
- A mask covering the nose and mouth is always required while inside the Collins Fitness Center.
- All patrons will complete a temperature check upon entry to the facility.
- You need your TU ID for contactless entry.
- You MUST have a reservation. No drop-in access.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 6’ apart, we encourage 10’ or more when exercising.
- Practice good hygiene: Wash hands or use hand sanitizer frequently, avoid touching face, cover mouth when coughing/sneezing (use elbow, not hand).
- Clean all equipment before and after use.
- Bring your own water bottle, towel, and personal equipment.
Memberships and Access
Facility access is free to students.
Full-time Employees who wish to use the facility need a membership. CLICK HERE to fill out and submit a membership request form for approval.
Spouses, retirees, guests, and all other memberships are currently suspended due to Covid.
Closures and Reduced Services
The below facilities/services are unavailable until further notice:
- Lockers rooms and showers closed (Bathroom areas ARE open).
- Towel service suspended.
- Equipment check-out suspended.
- Basketball courts are closed.
- Second floor is closed.
- No guest passes.
Increased cleaning and safety Protocols
To make the facilities as safe as possible, Campus Recreation will:
- Clean all high traffic touch area frequently.
- Clean exercise equipment after each registration session.
- Deep clean the facility using electrostatic spray guns nightly.
- Provide access to cleaning materials for individual equipment cleaning.
- Provide hand sanitizer stations throughout the facility.
- Require all staff to wear face masks.
- Monitor staff health.
- Limit the number of people allowed in designated areas.
- Promote social distancing of at least 6’.
Patrons are expected to:
- Clean equipment before and after every use.
- Practice good hygiene.
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Maintain at least a 6’ social distance.