Immunization Compliance Policy - The University of Tulsa

Immunization Compliance Policy

Oklahoma State Law requires all students who attend Oklahoma colleges and universities to provide proof of immunization. Please visit the CDC website for information on Hepatitis BMMR, and Meningitis vaccinations.

Immunizations Required by Law:

VaccinationWho must comply Compliance Requirements
Meningitis*All new students living in on campus housingProof of vaccination or submit
Meningococcal Vaccine
Waiver. Click link below
Measles, Mumps, Rubella
All students born after
Proof of vaccination or submit
an exemption. Click link below
Hepatitis B series
All studentsProof of completion of
Hepatitis B series or submit
an exemption. Click link below

* Oklahoma law requires all students living in campus housing to be provided information regarding the meningococcal disease and the availability of a vaccine that may prevent meningitis.

The Measles, Mumps, and Rubella MMR, Meningitis and Hepatitis B vaccinations are available at Hurricane Health and at many local pharmacies, or your primary care provider.

Submit Proof of Immunizations/Exemptions

Logging In and Submitting Your Shot Record

  • Using the button above, log in using your University of Tulsa username and password. Click here for more information about your username and password
  • Enter the dates you received your Hep B, MMR vaccines (or the individual Measles, Mumps, and Rubella vaccines), and the Meningitis vaccine, if applicable.
  • Upload an image of your immunization record. We accept the following file types: PDF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, or GIF files. A clear, focused image using your smartphone is acceptable.
  • Click Submit Report to submit the completed form.

Proof of Immunizations

Proof of immunizations requires the following:

  • Signature of a physician, nurse, or stamp verifying the accuracy of submitted information on any of the following:
    • Shot records
    • Medical records
    • School health records
    • Laboratory test results demonstrating immunity
  • A printout from your state immunization registry


  • Medical, religious, and moral exemptions are allowed by law and such requests must be using the above form.
  • The requirement shall not apply to students enrolling in courses delivered via the internet or distance learning formats in which the student is not required to attend class on campus.

COVID-19 Vaccination

It takes a collective commitment to continue to keep the campus safe. The University of Tulsa strongly recommends all students, staff, and faculty receive and remain current with the COVID-19 vaccination and booster shot. COVID-19 vaccinations are the best way to prevent yourself from becoming infected or becoming seriously ill if you are infected. Hurricane Health offers free COVID-19 vaccinations made by Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson.

Three ways to schedule your appointment for COVID-19 vaccination or booster:

  1. Call 800-993-8244 (English & Spanish)
  2. Patient Portal at
  3. CareATC mobile app

If you already have your vaccine, click here to upload/verify proof of your COVID-19 vaccination/booster.