Located just west of campus, the West Park apartment building offers students a pet-friendly option for college life. This undergraduate and graduate student community has 15 two-bedroom/two-bath and 5 one-bedroom/one-bath, unfurnished apartments with well-appointed kitchens, cable, Internet, water and trash included in the rent. The building has well-lit, monitored interior corridors, electronic-access entrances and other safety equipment.
These trendy apartments are just a short walk from campus through the Kendall Whittier Neighborhood. However, with a purchased West Park parking permit, tenants can enjoy dual-parking privileges in West Park and North Residential lots, as well as the shuttle parking lots.
- Pets permitted (application and deposit required, breed restrictions)
- Interior entrances except for first floor units
- Front load HE washer and dryer provided in each unit
- Marble bathroom countertops
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Central HVAC thermostatically controlled
- Network wired and wireless (TU network)
- Basic cable
- Convenient parking (fence-enclosed lots, no gate)
- Near a newly renovated city park with children’s play equipment
- Intercom and door release for guests at exterior entrances
- CaneFlix, a premium on-demand streaming movie service (cable TV channel 196)
Treat yourself to a variety of free coffee at the Norman Village Clubhouse, open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Housing staff coordinates monthly apartment community events and a weekly coffeehouse in the Norman Village Clubhouse. Our Hurricane Thursday program series offers something special to do every Thursday night in the fall. Watch for the Campus Living e-Announcements each week for more details.