Located just west of campus, the West Park apartment building offers students a pet-friendly option for college life. This undergraduate and graduate student community has 15 two-bedroom/two-bath and 5 one-bedroom/one-bath, unfurnished apartments with well-appointed kitchens, cable, Internet, water and trash included in the rent. The building has well-lit, monitored interior corridors, electronic-access entrances and other safety equipment.
These trendy apartments are just a short walk from campus through the Kendall Whittier Neighborhood. However, with a purchased West Park parking permit, tenants can enjoy dual-parking privileges in West Park and North Residential lots, as well as the commuter parking lots.
- Pets permitted (application and deposit required, breed restrictions)
- Interior entrances except for first floor units
- Front load HE washer and dryer provided in each unit
- Marble bathroom countertops
- Oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Central HVAC thermostatically controlled
- Network wired and wireless (TU network)
- Convenient parking (fence-enclosed lots, no gate)
- Near a newly renovated city park with children’s play equipment
- Intercom and door release for guests at exterior entrances
Residence Life staff coordinates community events including the Hurricane Thursday program series. Watch for The Hurricane Warning each week for more details about Campus Living events and university programming.