8 a.m.- 5 p.m.




Fisher Hall

Moving to the U.S. for The University of Tulsa English Institute? Let the Office of Housing and Dining take care of the details for you. Apply to live on campus and when you arrive you will have a place to stay with all your needs provided, including:

•    Roommate
•    Wired and wireless internet
•    All utilities included
•    A close-knit community of other university students
•    Residence Life Staff support
•    Dining plan, including special diets and Halal

The Office of Housing and Dining works closely with the Office of International Students and the English Institute to coordinate arrival and Session periods with your housing license.  Contact our office with any questions you have about your Housing License, Residence Hall living options, your arrival and check-in to campus, or any other items you have.

Incoming English Institute students click here for more information about applying for campus housing.

Current English Institute students will participate in the Current Student Housing Selection Process in February and March. Please apply by completing the housing agreement during sign-ups in February, then make arrangements with your roommate or a proxy that is on campus to make a selection for you.