This residence hall for TU women offers a strong sense of community with a focus on friendship and a traditional academic environment. In addition to the many features it shares with other TU residence halls, Lottie offers a warm, home-like atmosphere with its enclosed, landscaped courtyard and parlor. This parlor features a fireplace, grand piano and elegant furnishings. Lottie is known throughout campus for its active hall government which plans social and academic programs throughout the year.
- Rooms are available as singles, doubles, triples and suites.
- Free laundry facilities.
- Study Lounges on each floor
- Kitchen with full-size stove, microwave and sink
- High Definition TV w/DVD, and DVR located in the parlor
- Recycle bins (paper, plastic, glass and aluminum) are located outside of Lottie Jane near the dumpsters.
- Bicycle storage is permitted in your room and in the designated area around Lottie Jane .
- Barbecue grill and picnic table are in the courtyard.
- SYR – Lottie’s spring formal
- Women’s History Month activities
- Mabee Week Events
- All rooms are carpeted.
- Rooms include wired and wireless Internet connection.
- Single, bunkable beds (80″ long) with mattress cover
- Desk, chair and side drawer unit
- Sink with mirror and medicine cabinet
- Built-in or freestanding closets
- Window blinds