The Department of Information Technology (IT) is driven to achieve excellence through the design, development, and application of technology in support of learning, teaching, research, service, and the facilitation of university business consistent with TU’s mission.
We envision a connected campus with a unifying, service-oriented culture, fostering limitless access to individualized information, unfettered by reliability issues and choice of device.
- User Support & Engagement
- Academic & Learning Technologies
- Business Applications & Reporting
- Network, Infrastructure, Systems
- Information Security
- Web Services
- Deliver a reliable, scalable & sustainable information technology infrastructure
- Support a responsive, technology-enriched enriched environment for teaching & learning
- Deliver services in an integrated environment that fosters an open, collaborative & unifying campus culture
- Optimize IT resources
Employees that need information on hardware purchasing, project management, or additional support and other internal services, should visit the Information Technology site within the Hurricane Hub (sharepoint).