googleplus linkedin pinterest snapchat vimeo youtube

Application and Forms for International Students

Foreign applicants who are neither United States citizens nor permanent residents must submit this form in order to apply for study at The University of Tulsa.

Online Application

Download Application

Download printable copies of the application, print it, fill it out and mail it to us.

The University of Tulsa also accepts the Common Application.

Forms for International Students

In addition to the application process, International students are required to submit the following forms:

Confirmation of Financial Resources

According to United States immigration law, all international students are required to file a statement with the university that shows adequate financial support for education and living expenses. Students who will be supported by an individual must complete the University of Tulsa’s Confirmation of Financial Resources form. If a government or agency sponsors you, such sponsors must provide an official letter with original signature and a current date (within the last 12 months) indicating that the sponsor will cover all costs. If your spouse or children will accompany you, the sponsorship letter should also mention coverage of your dependents. If the sponsorship letter does not include your spouse and children, you must then provide evidence of sufficient financial means of support for dependents by submitting proof of individual or family funds. A recent bank statement or bank letter from the responsible individual can be submitted along with the Confirmation of Financial Resources form.

Download Intent to Enroll Form

Once admitted, simply fill out our intent to enroll form and you will be able to enroll in your classes before you arrive on campus.