googleplus linkedin pinterest snapchat vimeo youtube

Transfer Credits

We require all educational records to be sent to us directly from the institution. Please request that your secondary school (high school) and colleges and universities send an official transcript directly to the university. Certified English translations are also necessary for those transcripts presented in a different language. The translations must be word-for-word translations of the official document.

Upon receipt of official transcripts from colleges and universities, we will perform a transfer credit evaluation and inform you of the number of credits we can award in transfer and the number of credits remaining for you to complete in order to obtain the Bachelor’s degree. It is also important to note that the final 45 credit hours must be completed at our university in order to receive a degree. 

Students who have attended another college or university in the U.S. and have 60 semester hours of academic credit are not required to supply secondary school documents.

Transfer applicants must be in good standing at the institution last attended. Students who have been dismissed or suspended from any college or university cannot be considered for admission until one calendar year has elapsed. Credit earned at another college or university during the dismissal period will not be applied for credit toward a degree from The University of Tulsa unless approved by the readmitting dean. Transfer students who were previously enrolled at the University of Tulsa and were dismissed must petition the dean of their college of enrollment for readmission.