Students aren’t the only ones going through big changes during the college years. Parents and families also going through a transition when their student joins the campus community at TU.
There are some easy ways to stay connected with everything going on at The University of Tulsa for and with parents, including (click on any of these links):
- Join The University of Tulsa Parents and Guardians Facebook group.
- Share your email for TU Updates.
- Follow the TUPFA Facebook page (TUPFA stands for the TU Parent and Family Association).
- Sign-up for occasional emails from the TU Parent and Family Association.
- Follow @utulsa on Twitter!
Mark your calendar: New Student Orientation will be August 18-22. This multi-day experience for students is designed to help them take early steps to success that focus on academic readiness, connections with student leaders and campus professionals, and early conversations about common challenges in college.
Parents and family members of new students are invited to attend these events and presentations on Wednesday, August 18 in the Reynolds Center (all are optional):
- 3:45 pm – 4:45 pm – Parent Information Fair, around the Reynolds Concourse
- 5:00 pm – Student Processional into the arena in the Reynolds Center
- 5:15 pm – “Oh, the Places You’ll Go”
- 6:00 pm – 6:30 pm – President’s Welcome
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!