Students aren’t the only ones going through big changes during the college years. Parents and families also going through a transition when their student joins the campus community at TU.
There are some easy ways to stay connected with everything going on at The University of Tulsa for and with parents, including:
- Join The University of Tulsa Parents and Guardians Facebook group.
- Share your email for TU Updates.
- Follow the TUPFA Facebook page (TUPFA stands for the TU Parent and Family Association).
- Sign-up for occasional emails from the TU Parent and Family Association.
- Follow @utulsa and @StartTU2020 on Twitter as well!
This year we will feature a special welcome and experience for parents and families to mark the transition into the TU community. While details are still in development, the experience will be available to families the same day as their students’ move-in appointment, with additional times made available for families of students who will commute.