Students aren’t the only ones going through big changes during the college years. Parents and families also going through a transition when their student joins the campus community at TU.
There are some easy ways to stay connected with everything going on at The University of Tulsa for and with parents, including (click on any of these links):
- Join The University of Tulsa Parents and Guardians Facebook group.
- Share your email for TU Updates.
- Follow the TUPFA Facebook page (TUPFA stands for the TU Parent and Family Association).
- Sign-up for occasional emails from the TU Parent and Family Association.
- Follow @utulsa and @StartTU2020 on Twitter as well!
We’re excited to invite parents and students to a brand new welcome event we will be hosting each afternoon during New Student Move-in (Sunday, August 16th – Tuesday, August 18th). The Parent and Family Welcome, Walk-through and Sendoff on Bayless Plaza (right by the Kendall Bell) will take place each afternoon. This will be a come-and-go, walk-through event, and will last less than 30 minutes. We’ll have more details to share soon!