Students aren’t the only ones going through big changes during the college years. Parents and families also going through a transition when their student joins the campus community at TU.
There are some easy ways to stay connected with everything going on at The University of Tulsa for and with parents, including (click on any of these links):
- Join The University of Tulsa Parents and Guardians Facebook group.
- Share your email for TU Updates.
- Follow the TUPFA Facebook page (TUPFA stands for the TU Parent and Family Association).
- Sign-up for occasional emails from the TU Parent and Family Association.
- Follow @utulsa on Twitter!
Mark your calendar: New Student Orientation will be August 18-22. This multi-day experience for students is designed to help them take early steps to success that focus on academic readiness, connections with student leaders and campus professionals, and early conversations about common challenges in college.
Traditionally we have also hosted a handful of welcome events on the first day of Orientation for families and parents of new students (one day only). In recent years this has included welcomes from Administrators, a Parents and Family Information Fair, a Welcome event for Multicultural families, and our annual Matriculation exercises. We hope to have more details on these events for Fall 2021 available this summer.
Please feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions!