Some of our programs and services are highlighted in the menu to the left. Additionally, we provide the following:
- Workshops and trainings for individuals and groups on identity, diversity, inclusion and interculturalism.
- Large scale programs. Past programs have included Common and Maya Angelou.
- Small scale programs, including Cultural Connections, monthly lunches that feature a topic related to diversity and inclusion and provides a free meal to TU students, faculty and staff from local restaurants.
- Safe spaces for discussions on difficult topics. Past spaces have included the Fireside Chat series that focused on violence against unarmed black men, a communitywide forum to discuss racist parties and conversations around gender identity.
- Ongoing programming on various topics related to identity (race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation), privilege and oppression, interculturalism and social justice.
- Ongoing programming to fit the needs and interests of our various multicultural student groups.