The Certificate in Paralegal Studies requires:
- An associate’s degree
- An official transcript from the accredited college or university attended
- A complete admissions application with the required $50 fee attached
- A 200-word writing sample explaining your interest in the paralegal profession
- Two professional references
- An interview with the program manager: Pam Mitchell (918-631-2524)
Download an Admission Application.
Download a Professional Reference form.
Download a Verification of Signature form.
Download a Computer Skills Survey.
No person may qualify as a legal assistant or paralegal who is under the supervision of the Department of Corrections, currently disbarred or whose license to practice law is suspended.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition: $5,950 (includes non-refundable $50 application fee and $75 deposit)
- Paralegal students do not live on campus.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the next start date.