The TU Parent & Family Association (commonly called TUPFA) help parents and families stay informed about life at The University of Tulsa. We also look for ways to help parents parents connect with students and the campus, and support for families as they go through their own transitions with a student away at college.
TUPFA is run by volunteers who are parents and families of current TU students. We work closely with Campus Professionals in New Student Programs and Services, especially focusing on the early years of student transition into the campus community.
We encourage both new and returning parents to join our work in the TU Parent and Family Association. You will have the chance to build relationships with other TU parents, stay informed about campus life, and maybe even offer support to other parents and families as they send their student to TU.
Quick ways to learn more about TUPFA:
- Join The University of Tulsa Parent and Guardians Facebook group
- Like the TU Parent & Family Association’s Facebook page (no Facebook account is necessary).
- Sign-up for occasional emails from the TU Parent and Family Association.
- Contact the New Student Programs office at 918-631-2707 or email us at Parents@utulsa.edu.
Parent and Family Day is back this Fall!
TUPFA invites parents and family members to join us on campus as TU celebrates Homecoming on Saturday, October 9th. We will host a tailgate meal before the Homecoming football game (TU vs Memphis). Parent and Family Day is a great opportunity for parents and family members of TU students to visit campus, reconnect with their student, see more of campus, and participate in all the Homecoming festivities.
When to expect more details about Parent and Family Day:
- Coming Soon (and continually updated): the Homecoming schedule. Our friends in the Office of Alumni host Homecoming each year. The Office of Alumni loves connecting with parents and family members. Parents of current TU students are always welcome at Alumni events! The annual bonfire on the night before Homecoming is one of our favorite events.
- Late Summer: Updated information about the Tailgate package (meal, t-shirt, etc.).
- Mid-September: Exact time of the tailgate (the game time won’t be determined until then).