All students and university employees must obtain an official identification card from Parking and Card Services.
TU ID Card
Visit myphoto.utulsa.edu to upload a photo for your TU ID Card. Current students and employees will be able to pick up their ID card at Parking and Card Services the next business day. Incoming students will receive their TU ID card at New Student Orientation.
If you choose not to utilize the online process, you will need to visit the Parking & Card Services Office, located in Fisher Hall, to have your photo taken and ID Card produced on-site.
There is no charge for the first card issued to you. If you have any questions, please contact us at (918) 631-3360 or by email to email@example.com.
The TU ID Card is the official identification card. Your ID Card can be used for:
- Photo identification
- Access to certain buildings and facilities on campus
- Access to a variety of campus events and services
- Swipe for meal plan, Hurricane Gold Dollars and dining dollars
TU ID Cards must be carried at all times when on campus and presented to University officials upon request.
Lost, Stolen or Damaged Cards
Please report lost or stolen cards to Parking and Card Services located in Fisher Hall. A $15 fee is charged to replace a TU ID Card.
Card Status and Use
TU ID Cards are not transferable and are void upon interruption or termination of enrollment/employment with the university. Improper use of the card is subject to University student conduct.
Caring for your ID Card
It is important to follow some simple steps to insure the operation of your ID card as replacements cost $15.
- Do not punch a hole in the card yourself. If you want a hole punched in the card bring it to Parking and Card Services in Fisher Hall/Pat Case Dining Center.
- Do not use your ID as an ice scraper; it will damage the circuitry and possibly break the card.
- Do not wash and/or dry your ID card; it will make the card brittle and easily broken.
For additional information regarding your ID card, please visit Parking and Card Services in Fisher Hall/Pat Case Dining Center or call 631-3360.