In today’s world, digitally connected families must think about safety and security both online and offline. Every child is taught basic safety and security, like not talking to strangers and looking both ways before crossing the street. Teaching young people easy-to-learn life lessons for online safety and privacy begins with parents leading the way.
- Share with care – what you post can last a lifetime
- Personal information is like money. Value it. Protect it.
- Post only about others as you would like to have them post about you
- Own your online presence
- Remain positively engaged
- Stay current. Keep pace with new ways to stay safe online