eTranscripts are processed at any time, however transcripts that need to be mailed will require 24 – 48 business hours for processing. This includes transcripts requested to be sent by Express Mail.
Transcripts will not be emailed or faxed.
Transcripts will not be processed for accounts with outstanding balances.
Questions regarding ordering a transcript? Contact email@example.com.
National Student Clearinghouse
Official transcripts are available online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. To order transcripts through NSC, go to https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/ficecode/00318500
- Orders for paper transcripts through NSC will be charged a $7.65 per transcript fee.
- Additional $5 assigned to amount above if being mailed internationally.
- Orders for eTranscripts will be charged $6.25 per transcript.
- NSC orders will be processed immediately, as long as the record is after 1994 and there are no holds on a student account.
- Electronic and paper transcripts are not immediately available for any academic records prior to 1994 through NSC and will be fulfilled off-line.
Official hardcopy transcripts may be ordered by by submitting a request through Self-Service at https://selfservice.utulsa.edu/Student/Student/TranscriptRequests.
Electronic transcripts are only available through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Express Delivery Options
Please allow two business days for processing mailed requests, whether submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse or via Self-Service. Requests for paper transcripts during times that the university is closed will be processed on the next regular business day that the university is open.
If you are needing a paper transcript sooner, consider the express delivery options below.
Express delivery options for paper transcripts are only available for orders through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC). Options listed below are in addition to the $7.65 per transcript NSC charge:
- In the US: additional $27
- Canada/Mexico: additional $47
- International: additional $60
Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students. This option can be accessed in a current student’s Self-Service account.
Alumni or past students that no longer have an active TU login must request official transcripts as outlined above.