The University of Tulsa is committed to creating and fostering a culture of responsibility and conscience in both our science and scholarship and incorporating the highest levels of ethical and research integrity and complying with legal standards. All investigators, advisers and research personnel must maintain the appropriate up-to-date training requirements in order to participate in research.
The University of Tulsa subscribes to the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative’s (CITI) research compliance courses to fulfill the majority TU’s educational requirements.
Below is a comprehensive list of training provided by or in coordination with The University of Tulsa Office of Research and Sponsored Programs. Please review each section to identify the training you are required to complete.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) Human Subjects Research Protections Training
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) Training and Other Requirement to Work on Animal Protocols
- Annual Radiation Safety Training
- Institutional Biosafety Committee (IBC) Training
- National Science Foundation (NSF)-Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) Training
- Public Health Service (PHS) Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) Training
Contact: Carmen Schaar-Walden, Coordinator of Research Compliance, at 918-631-3310 or email@example.com