Shuttle Service: On-Campus
The Hurricane Express is an on-campus bus service intended to provide a safe alternative mode of transportation between the campus’ largest parking areas and strategic campus locations.
The Northside Express services stops between the 4th & Harvard Lot to West Park along 4th & 5th streets and runs continually from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for special events.
The Southside Express services stops between the 8th & Harvard Lot and Reynolds Center Lot to Bayless Plaza from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, except for special events.
See the campus shuttle map for detailed routes. Drivers can provide assistance in determining which shuttle to board. TU reserves the right to alter or cancel routes and schedules due to, but not limited to: Special events, staffing or bus shortages and lack of ridership.
All shuttle services are free of charge and handicap accessible to students, faculty, students and campus visitors. Inquiries can be addressed to email@example.com.
Shuttle Service – Off-Campus
Oxley Health Sciences Building
The Hurricane Express also provides transportation between the main campus and Oxley Health Sciences Building. This service runs Monday through Friday on a regular scheduled route, based on current semester class schedules.
Shuttle Service – Saturday Off-Campus
Cane Transit is an off-campus bus service that provides TU students with comfortable transportation from campus to several shopping centers in the Midtown Tulsa Area on weekends and specific holidays (see Cane Transit for full schedule). Cane Transit passengers must abide by the following guidelines.
- All riders MUST have their ID to ride the shuttle.
- All riders are expected to catch the last shuttle. It is not the shuttle driver’s responsibility to wait or find the riders.
- No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the shuttle.
- It is recommended that passengers catch the shuttle at the same location where they were dropped off.
- If passengers miss the last shuttle, they are responsible for their own transportation back to campus.
- Shuttle drivers may make additional stops, but are not allowed to deviate from the original shuttle route.
Currently, we are not able to provide shuttles for special events due to the recent shuttle service reorganization. We apologize for any inconvenience.