The University of Tulsa strongly encourages the strategic integration of any digital media platform that can help achieve the objectives of the university and facilitate communication. Our goal is to connect with the TU family and provide updates about the university. We encourage the expression of opinions and discussion of those topics which surround our great university.
The Office of Marketing and Communications shall oversee The University of Tulsa’s presence on digital media platforms. The University of Tulsa reserves the right to moderate any and all comments. Comments will be removed if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Profanity, hate speech or offensive/inappropriate language
- Personal attacks on other users, University of Tulsa faculty, staff or students or the university itself
- Posts containing illegal activity
- Posts containing advertisements, political or fundraising solicitations, spam or copyright/trademark infringement
- Off-topic posts inappropriate for the forum
The University of Tulsa reserves the right, at our discretion, to remove any post or to revoke a user’s privilege to post to our digital media platforms. Comments posted by others do not reflect the opinions of The University of Tulsa.
This social media policy is subject to change at the discretion of The University of Tulsa.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you are interested in creating a social media account affiliated with The University of Tulsa please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.