TU’s Student Financial Wellness Program empowers students through education and engagement. We ensure that all students understand the investment required to successfully complete their education, while also planning for their future. Our aim is to provide students with the tools and resources to create a strong foundation for financial growth and personal financial success.
What we do
Our Financial Wellness Consultants understand the pressures associated with being a college student, and we want to help students navigate such pressures in their lives. Although we are not financial advisors, we assist our students in understanding their financial values and priorities while providing ongoing support. We all have a financial story, but before questions about personal finances become a burdensome chapter, visit with a Financial Consultant. We want to help students change their story.
Financial Consultants are trained to offer resources and support in the following areas:
- Creating a budget and developing smarter spending habits
- Money Management
- Funding Your Education (avoiding loans when possible)
- Understanding student loans
- Building and repairing credit
- Car buying
- Identifying fraud and threats to your electronic identity
- Preparing to enter the workforce (salary negotiation, Relocation – understanding cost of living, managing student loan debt, retirement planning, etc.)
Accessibility @ TU provides resources for students, faculty, staff, and visitors about accessibility and inclusion.
When and where to find us
One-on-One Counseling Appointments: Monday – Friday / 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Hardesty Hall/ 2nd Floor / Room 2035, virtual appointments at this time.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org