Title IX makes it clear that violence and harassment based on sex and gender is a civil rights offense subject to the same kinds of accountability and the same kinds of support applied to offenses against other protected categories such as race, national origin, etc. If you or someone you know has been assaulted, harassed or stalked, or if you have questions about violence prevention, there are several resources available to you.
- Title IX Coordinator 918-631-4602
- Office of Violence Prevention 918-631-2324
- TU Counseling and Psychological Services 918-631-2200
- Campus Security 918-631-5555
- Domestic Violence Intervention Services 918-805-4867 or 918-743-5763
- Tulsa Police Department 918-596-9222
More information on resources and a link to The University of Tulsa’s Sexual Assault Policy may be found at utulsa.edu/assault-resources.
If you have other questions that are not answered here, please call the Title IX coordinator at 918-631-4602. They will be happy to answer any questions and provide you with the resources you need. Every student on our campus has the right to resources. Please come forward and ask questions, report and help us eradicate interpersonal violence by stopping the silence surrounding it.