Veterans FAQs - The University of Tulsa

FAQ Category: Veterans FAQs

How can I apply for VA education benefits?

Education benefits can be applied for via the site. For eligibility or payment history visit

Prior to each semester an enrollment certification will be completed and processed by the McKee Veterans Success Center.

If you have any questions regarding your education benefits, please email Cindy Watts or call (918)631-3985 to make an appointment.