Military Transcripts for Veterans

The University of Tulsa appreciates you and your service to our great nation. The following links include information regarding military transcripts.

If you served on Active Duty, you might be eligible for education benefits offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. For example, the Post-9/11 GI Bill® provides financial support for educational and housing expenses to individuals with at least 90 days of aggregate service after September 10, 2001, or individuals discharged with a service-connected disability after 30 days. You must have received an honorable discharge to be eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill®.

If you are currently serving in the military, you may be eligible for funding offered through the Department of Defense Tuition Assistance program. Check your eligibility status and the amount for which you qualify with your Service prior to enrolling.

If you are the spouse or child of a service member who is serving on active duty Title 10 orders in the paygrades of E1-E5, O1-O2, or W1-W2, you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Department of Defense for education, training, and/or the occupational license and credentials necessary for a portable career.

If you are the spouse or child of a service member, you may be eligible for transfer of the service member’s Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits to you.

For more information about the above, please contact Cindy Watts, Director of Veteran’s Affairs, at 918-631-3985 or

The University of Tulsa provides educational plans for all individuals using federal military and veteran’s educational benefits that detail the general degree requirements, the education plan, and for transfer students, the evaluated educational plan. Please contact the Academic Advising Offices for information regarding these plans or any other questions you may have regarding your degree.