Forms, Guidelines, Policies - The University of Tulsa
Close Menu
Close Menu

Forms, Guidelines, Policies

To be completed by Student

To be completed by Employee

To be completed by Psychiatrist/Psychologist/Diagnosing Physician/Licensed Health Care Provider

Documentation for Students

Documentation for Employees





Please note that the forms for requesting accommodations serve as a guide only.  A medical professional may submit their own reports or documents, as long as they contain adequate information to consider accommodation requests (such as diagnosis, functional limitations, recommended accommodations).

Veterans who wish to request accommodations may make an appointment with a licensed Nurse Practitioner or Physician at the Hurricane Health Clinic or a Student Access staff member to review documentation from the VA without submitting medical records in their entirety.  Only relevant diagnoses for requested accommodations will be shared in order to make an accommodation request.