Other Funding - The University of Tulsa
Close Menu
Close Menu

Other Funding

Student Employment

There are two types of student employment opportunities at The University of Tulsa, the Federal Work Study Program and Institutional Work Study.

Study Abroad Financial Aid

Study abroad programs and visiting student programs, approved for credit by TU, will are considered enrollment at TU for purposes of applying for federal financial aid. TU will be considered the home school and will be responsible for processing federal financial aid.

Summer Financial Aid

Summer eligibility is determined using the results of your most recent FAFSA as well as your summer enrollment plans and living arrangements. If you received federal financial aid at The University of Tulsa for the prior Fall and/or Spring semester(s), you would have already filed the FAFSA.

Grants & State Scholarship Programs

Grants are gift aid that are awarded based on financial need. Grants do no have to be repaid.