The Fulton and Susie Collins Fitness Center is a generous gift to the students of The University of Tulsa.
Regular hours of operation
Fall and Spring Semesters
Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m.-11 p.m.
Friday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday: Noon-11 p.m.
Summer Hours of Operation
May 7-August 20
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Noon-8 p.m.
Please note: The facility hours may differ during holidays and breaks. Please check our main page for announcements of closing or reduced hours.
View and submit a membership form (not required for full-time students)
- Students: Full-time students enter at no cost with a valid TUID.
- Full-time faculty/staff and retirees: Free membership. Must be renewed yearly in August.
- Student spouses, faculty/staff Spouses and affiliates: Annual membership is $180/year or $60/semester.
- Alumni: Are eligible to purchase a membership for the first semester after graduating for $60. After that first semester, membership is $120 per semester or $360 per year.
- Guests: Each member may bring two guests for a fee of $5 each. Guests must present a photo ID, be 18 or older, and sign a waiver.
- Community: Community members may purchase a membership for racquetball court use only.
- Children: Not open to those under the age of 18 (except for TU students).
- Visitors: Those who would like a tour of our facility are welcome to ask at the front desk or join one of the tours given through the admittance office.
- Spectators: Each member may bring up to two spectators to an event for $5/each. Spectators under the age of 18 are allowed but must always stay with the sponsoring member.