Using Transact eAccounts for Mobile Devices
eAccounts is a versatile mobile app that can be used to view your dining accounts (dining dollars and gold dollars) and meal plan balances. Users can also use it to upload ID photos ($15 replacement fee after first ID).
What you need
Using eAccounts mobile for the first time
- Download eAccounts Mobile from the App store or Google Play Store
- Select University of Tulsa
- Select Mobile App Login to SSO Login
- Log in with your TUNetID (abc1234) and password
Using eAccounts web browser
- Visit University of Tulsa eAccounts
- Log in using your TUNetID (abc1234) and password
eAccounts Deposits (web version)
Web Deposits allows you or someone else to directly deposit Hurricane Gold Dollars or Employee Meal Plans onto an ID Card.
- Click Add Money on the account you wish to add funds
- Continue through the process
- Make sure to follow the direction carefully, otherwise, funds won’t be deposited into your account and your bank/card provider will need to release the funds.
Saved Payment Methods
- As soon as you complete your transaction and are on the receipt screen, you will have an option to Save Payment Method
- Saved payment methods allow for transactions directly through the eAccounts app, quicker transactions on the browser, and scheduling deposits for the future.
Transact, nor The University of Tulsa, have access to your stored payment methods. This is done through a third-party payment processor, Windcave.
eAccounts Web Deposits (app version)
You may access WebDeposits via the eAccounts app, however, you will need to first complete a transaction in a web browser AND save the payment method.
eAccounts Web Deposit (Guest Deposits)
Web Deposits allow parents, grandparents, friends, coworkers, etc. to deposit funds into another person’s account.
- You will need to know the person’s TU ID Number (all numeric)
- From the login screen, click on Make Guest Deposit
- Follow on-screen instructions carefully
- Make sure to enter an email address to obtain a receipt
Viewing account balances and activity
After logging in, a list of assigned accounts, along with their current balances, will be shown on the eAccounts main page. Follow these steps to view each account’s recent activity in detail:
- Tap on the account you would like to view in more detail.
- On the Transaction Activity tab, you will find the location and dollar amount of your most recent payments.
Viewing meal plan balances and activity
After logging in, a list of assigned meal plans, along with their current balance, will be shown on the eAccounts main page. Follow these steps to view each meal plan’s recent activity in detail:
- Tap on the meal plan you would like to view in more detail.
- On the Activity tab, you will find the location of your most recent meal plan transactions.
- On the Remaining tab, you will find the number of meals remaining for the current week. Meal plans with a set number of meals per week will reset each Saturday morning.
View entire history of accounts (web browser only)
After logging in, follow these steps to view each account’s history in detail:
- Click on Account Transactions
- Select account
- Set Transaction Period
- Click Search